Intuitive Surgical Careers
Field Service Engineer – Future openings throughout the US
Primary Location: United States---
- Pre site verifications to prepare site for system installation.
- Assist in coordination of system delivery (e.g. confirming site readiness)
- Perform system installations.
- Install system upgrades.
- Provide technical and clinical support to end-users and other ISI employees.
- Train customer on new features or enhancements made to existing features.
- Perform maintenance inspections as required to ensure system meets performance specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair Intuitive Surgical products and associated equipment failures as required.
- Maintain accurate configurations of installed base.
- Present and sell Service Agreements
- Manage spare parts inventory.
- Support tradeshow activity.
- Provide back up support to adjacent FE’s
- Administrative duties, which include but not limited to; Field Activity Reports, Return Material Authorizations, Expense Reports etc...
- Act as a liaison for customers to HQ and Sales.
- Provide feedback to HQ to improve processes and improve efficiencies.
- Develop rapport with hospital staff
- Competent in knowledge and implementation of O.R. protocol.
- 1-3 years of Field Service Experience preferred
- AA degree in electronics or mechanical engineering or equivalent training/experience
- Proven track record of troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- General computer skills
- Strong administrative and record keeping skills
- Ability to travel
- Able to lift 100 lbs and move object up to 1200 lbs