Intuitive Surgical Careers
Service Channel Product Marketing Specialist Intern
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
- Support Service and Product Marketing Manager(s) in launch and sustaining support of products and/or services:
- Help establish & test product positioning and targeting to help drive revenue and market share capture
- Investigate and analyze market research
- Provide data to establish pricing programs aligned with corporate service strategy and margin protection
- Support upstream marketing efforts by establishing product requirements and working with internal groups
- Create presentations and pitch deck and support literature for downstream marketing to sales
- Quickly respond to ad hoc analytic or research requests common in this dynamic, fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- If undergraduate, strong preference for 3 years completed.
- Very strong computer skills: understanding of MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud Products highly desired.
- Excellent verbal skills and written communication skills
- Comfortable with presenting to director and executive level
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Proven track record of driving continued improvement
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility, a positive attitude, and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Experience with ground level business development and/or small team experience highly preferred
Marketing process from beginning to end - downstream and upstream functions
Real world experiences working in high paced dedicated company
Exposure to multiple organizations within Intuitive SurgicalCommitment: Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F for 10-12 weeks beginning Summer of 2018.We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.