Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Develop, implement, and execute marketing and sales strategies / tactics for da Vinci EndoWrist Multi-Port instruments and the Single-Site platform. Work jointly with Field Sales, Global Marketing, Operations, Clinical Marketing, Supply Chain and Regulatory to achieve quarterly goals and project milestones.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Work cooperatively with Global Marketing teams and field sales management to manage existing EndoWrist Multi-Port and Single-Site instruments to multiple surgical specialties.
• Develop a marketing plan that promotes and drives the strategic, clinical and financial value of robotic surgery.
• Develop and maintain analytical, implementable tracking tools for on-going product understanding and launch metrics in new da Vinci markets.
• Develop sales tools to communicate the value proposition and economic benefits of our technology to the customer. Drive awareness, acceptance, and demand for minimally invasive surgery as supported by clinical and economic evidence and value-based healthcare programs.
• Owner of the I&A forecast for EndoWrist Multi-Port instruments and Single-Site instruments worldwide. Partnering with Master Planning, New Product Introduction and Order Support teams to ensure service levels are met for new and sustaining products.
• Partner with key surgeon champions (KOLs), Global Marketing teams, and customer training team to support the development of leading robotic clinical education programs and symposia to drive promotion, competency, and utilization of new and existing da Vinci I&A products.
• Present marketing strategies, including but not limited to new product launch segmentation and sustaining selling tactics, to sales team via podium presentations and hands-on tutorials.
• Assist in educating indirect markets (distributors) and associated surgeons on da Vinci I&A products, including international tradeshows and symposia as needed.
• Attend key tradeshows, conferences, and symposia and assist with new product test-drives, new product unveiling opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a therapeutic or medical device company required.
• Surgical and/or Operating Theatre (Room) experience a must.
• Experience cross-functional partnering with Global Marketing Teams, Operations, Product Management and Customer Service a must.
• Proven ability to effectively position and message product/procedure and develop strong sales support to drive product/procedure adoption.
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively amidst competing priorities to develop high-impact sales programs on-time to support overall marketing strategies and business objectives
• Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork, and interpersonal work across multiple constituents.
• Self-starter with ability to take leadership in a high-growth environment.
• Ability to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple competing deadlines and tasks.
• Strong knowledge of the MS Office product suite and Tableau reporting tool
• Ability to travel 25%.
• Competitive base salary
• Annual performance based bonus
• Restricted Stock Units on an annual basis
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.