Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta-Atlanta
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of Position:
The Contracts Negotiator will perform a full spectrum of contracts administration tasks including drafting, negotiation and administration of commercial contracts in a high pressure environment under tight deadlines. Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with customers and/or partners to ensure company and legal compliance in the sales of Intuitive’s products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating sales contracts that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners.
• Analyze contracts to ensure compliance with company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition requirements, and other requirements.
• Draft training, proctoring, consulting and other miscellaneous agreements.
• Interact directly with administrators, purchasing personnel and attorneys representing Intuitive’s customers.
• Work closely with Intuitive’s Legal, Sales, Customer Service, Accounting, and Logistics teams on the system sales process.
• BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
• JD degree strongly preferred
• Minimum 3 years prior experience negotiating contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
• Preferred prior experience with license agreements and/or sales agreements
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer