Intuitive Surgical Careers
Talent Acquisition Manager EMEIA and World Wide Indirect
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne-
Position’s Objective & Summary:
As a member of the regional Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Manager will serve as a critical enabler of the Company’s on-going successful growth and expansion.
The Talent Acquisition Manager serves as an experienced subject matter expert on the recruiting process; from sourcing and screening candidates, interviewing, negotiating compensation, closing, and working closely with other colleagues of the regional HR team to ensure the successful on-boarding of candidates while contributing to the effectiveness of HR activities throughout the region, in a fast paced and hands-on environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Finance on headcount management in order to meet workforce planning business priorities for all markets.
- Coordinate new positions assessment and grading with C&B expert to develop and sustain coherent organizational structure.
- Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party recruitment suppliers.
- Drive recruitment process to ensure efficiency and success; monitor recruitment costs and ensure right sources are used effectively.
- Develop and sustain company staffing program such as referrals, talent pipeline, etc.
- Effectively leverage social media tools to enhance talent acquisition.
- Work closely with line managers in the EMEIA headquarters and the region and provide them with expert guidance, coaching and counsel on full talent acquisition life cycle, including screening and/or final interviews while being accountable for quality candidate experience.
- Partner with the Compensation expert in developing offers for all levels of candidates.
- Ensure appropriate onboarding for all new hires across the region.
- Prepare recruitment reporting, analyzes trends and proactively think of ways to improve processes based on data.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Master Degree in Labor Psychology, Business or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources in an international and fast growing environment; at least 3 years in a talent acquisition capacity.
- Ability to approach recruitment issues in a strategic, conceptual and solutions oriented manner.
- Ability to prioritize and seamlessly manage a high volume of activity and requests from multiple sources in a time sensitive environment.
- A superior sense of urgency with the demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal clients and external partners.
- Fluent in English and French, another EU language an asset.
- Proficiency with recruitment platforms such as Oracle, LinkedIn, etc.
- Solid computer skills.