Intuitive Surgical Careers
Contract Negotiator - India
Primary Location: India---
Position’s Objective & Summary:
The Contract Negotiator will perform a full spectrum of contracts administration tasks including drafting, negotiation and administration of commercial contracts in a high pressure environment under tight deadlines. Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with customers and/or partners to ensure company and legal compliance in the sales of Intuitive’s products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating sales contracts that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners
- Analyze contracts to ensure compliance with company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition requirements, and other requirements.
- Draft training, proctoring, consulting and other miscellaneous agreements.
- Interact directly with administrators, purchasing personnel and attorneys representing Intuitive Surgical’s customers
- Work closely with Intuitive Surgical’s Legal, Sales, Customer Service, Accounting, and Logistics teams on the system sales process.
- Ensure all applicable data is loaded and maintained in Contract Administration Database
- This position will support capital sales in India
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 3 years prior experience negotiating contracts in India
- Detail oriented, organized and able to function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including legal drafting skills)
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
- Preferred prior experience with license agreements and/or sales agreements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Perfect fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory