Intuitive Surgical Careers
Financial Analyst 1, Systems and Vision
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
The Financial Analyst, Systems & Vision will play a key role in expanding Finance support to the Product Operations business sector. Roughly half the time will be spent performing traditional FP&A responsibilities, with the other half purely dedicated to generating analyses to drive the business forward. This is a high-visibility, high-impact position with a great opportunity to learn the business and accelerate the company’s goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the business partner to the Product Marketing and Data & Digital organizations;
- Build financial models to support business cases for future product streams;
- Design & deliver insightful dashboards to influence key business decisions and strategies;
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility as the first line of approval on expense and capital requisitions;
- Drive month-end accounting close, including accrual JE’s and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Conduct departmental spending, capital, and headcount analysis;
- Coordinate & develop detailed budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Provide ad-hoc support & analyses as required;
- 0-2 years of experience in a highly analytical role;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related field;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization;
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire for continuous improvement;
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel;
- Advanced proficiency with Tableau or similar BI solution;
- Experience with relational databases and data workflow optimization preferred
- MBA and/or CPA are a plus.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.