Intuitive Surgical Careers
Financial Analyst Global Commercial Finance
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide FP&A support to Senior Executives responsible for Sales Ops and Clinical Affairs.
- Develop analyses to evaluate global commercial resource effectiveness.
- Build models and metrics around resources required to execute a commercial business plan.
- Consolidate and report on global revenue and spending trends by region and function.
- Support global commercial operations resource allocation to regions and global functions.
- Evaluate and refine FP&A processes shared across the regional finance teams.
- Discover opportunities to more efficiently and/or effectively invest resources to drive growth.
- Collaborate with Corporate FP&A team to streamline processes in support of regional FP&A teams.
- Execute budgets, forecasts and the monthly close cycle for represented functions.
- Desire to build a career with one of the most exciting organizations in the medical device industry.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 2-3 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting experience supporting a sales or marketing organization
- Preferred experience with Tableau, SQL and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven self-starter with ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with staff, business partners and employees at all levels.
- Comfort with business systems: Finance | ERP | CRM (ex: Hyperion | SAP | SalesForce.com)
- Business financial modeling skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.