Intuitive Surgical Careers
Solution Architect IT Business Applications
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of this Position:
This position has the responsibility to operate as a partner and trusted advisor for the Manufacturing and Product quality business constituents for technology enabled business solutions. The position will lead the system design and implementation of solutions for the product operations organization.
The primary responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Implement new and enhance existing functionality including articulating requirements and translating them to effective solutions on SAP and related applications
- Work with stakeholders including Managers/Directors and VPs to define business systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Work with project teams to design enterprise application solutions to business problems with deep cross functional impact and provide design leadership to other team members
- Interface on a day to day basis with other analysts, business users, super users and IT team members to support business operations and drive change management
- Perform configuration /system changes to meet business requirements as needed
- Ensure solution design on SAP platform integrates well with the integrated systems and coordinate changes accordingly with larger IT team
- Lead cross-functional meetings as part of requirements gathering, driving projects or providing status updates on various projects
- Facilitate change management and transition to future state working with various stakeholders
- Analyze impact of changes to the corporate application landscape
- Identify, and participate in prioritization of business capabilities and act as a catalyst for building mature processes.
- Navigate through ISI’s Project Management Methodology and standards to deliver business needs in an agile manner.
- Experience supporting SAP QM, MM, PP, SAP Enterprise Portal, PI (bi-directional interfaces to legacy systems) and QM business users.
- Experience w/SAP ECC 6.0 or above
- Knowledge and general understanding of Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Quality or Regulatory business processes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working with GLMS (Global label management system), MES, Business Objects/Tableau, Enterprise Data warehouse and Agile preferred.
- 8 – 10 years of Business Systems Analysis experience in Medical Device, or similar, company (manufacturing, inventory, purchasing, quality in a government regulated industry)
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.