Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Financial Analyst Systems and Vision
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Are you looking for a strategic role within Finance that plays a critical role in impacting the business? Are you a strong finance business partner who enjoys streamlining processes in a highly visible position? If so, you may be right for this role as it is responsible for partnering with the Product Operations organization and its senior management by providing financial advice, planning and analysis that helps the business to meet or exceed goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be the Business Partner to Product Operations Systems & Vision;• Departmental Spending, capital and headcount analysis incl. Direct Labor;• Create and manage monthly reporting packages for Business Partners;• Review and approve expense and capital requisitions; highlighting items which are outside of budget parameters and ensuring that requisitions are meeting payback ROI requirements;• Develop and coordinate detailed budgets and monthly forecasts;• Develop, analyze and report key business metrics that highlight business drivers;• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop tools and reporting systems that drive efficiency and deliver results;• Month-end accounting close; including accrual JV’s and balance sheet reconciliations;• Generate ideas for process improvements and implement changes in processes as necessary;• E&O reporting and analysis
• 5+ years of experience in a highly analytical role;
• Quick learner and ability to drive successful results with limited supervision;
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related field;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and to partner across multiple functions;
• Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills;
• Experience with financial systems and analytical tools such as SAP (ERP), Hyperion and Tableau are preferred;
• Intellectual curiosity and self-motivated;
• Fast and high quality execution;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• MBA and/or CPA are a plus.