Intuitive Surgical Careers
Inventory Control Analyst 2
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
This position is responsible for analysis, development, and coordination of all assigned tasks relating to inventory control. These include daily cycle counts, material transactions, interplant replenishment and others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, report and drive improvements to internal replenishment processes. Also reporting on DOH metrics for WIP locations.
- Provide support for service demand by reporting shortages and keeping OTD adherence
- Perform cycle counts and physical inventories
- Provide detailed root cause analysis and update KPI’s and metrics.
- Resolve WO discrepancies, create and maintain KanBan control cycle
- Responsible for the inventory integrity of all Warehouse and WIP locations.
- Provide continuous improvement feedback and implement processes accordingly
- Develop communication relationships with Materials, Production, Planning, Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping, Finance, Receiving and IQC
- Support special projects requiring immediate data extraction, manipulation and reporting
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Planning and Engineering to review proposed changes and establish ECO effectivity. Execute ECO implementation requirements.
- Assist with any internal or external audits
- Expedite material as required.
- Adhere to all manufacturing policies, guidelines and procedures. Comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Possesses either a high school or an Associate’s degree
- Minimum 3 years prior warehouse experience and/or exhibits knowledge of inventory control activities (cycle counts, physical inventory, root cause analysis, replenishment processes etc.)
- Knowledge of GMP’s and previous work experience in a medical manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently each day.
- Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting) is required (at least 70% of hours worked).
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments, while complying with verbal and written instructions.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Prior computer experience (including MS Office products and ERP systems). SAP and Agile preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.