Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior International Tax Manager
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 180280
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will primarily assist and support the Director with the tax analysis, execution compliance and reporting on international planning strategies for the Company and worldwide business expansion and mergers and acquisitions initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with tax analysis, execution, compliance and reporting on international planning strategies and initiatives.
- Identify tax issues and make recommendations for solutions to management.
- Research and analyze the developments in domestic and international tax law.
- Support on various international transactions, including business expansion and mergers and acquisitions
- Coordinate international planning strategies with outside counsel, tax and accounting advisors
- Manage and complete various ad hoc tax related projects including new entity set up and legal entity corporate governance and documentation.
- Master’s Degree in Tax, LLM, JD or CPA preferred
- 8 plus years of tax experience in a public accounting firm or multi-national corporate tax department
- International tax experience required
- Experience with transfer pricing and merger and acquisitions a plus
- Strong tax research and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and complete projects on a timely basis
- Detail oriented and highly analytical. Capable of drilling down into the details and performing complex quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate