Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
Analyze and enhance supply chain processes by using various quantitative methods, collecting relevant data, including: supplier performance, capacity, spend, forecast, inventory, distribution data, procurement, and information on material health and warehouse, in order improve Supply Chain Operations.
Responsible for working across multiple business units such as product marketing, finance, sales operation, planner, buyer and master scheduling to understand key business processes and interdependencies.
Ability to set up data analytics and modeling for the Supply Chain departments in order to review and maintain Tableau dashboards and complex modeling.
Assist in establishing Supply Chain strategies and policy to drive efficiency improvements to support the growth of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Operations Analytics
o Define and maintain KPI’s thru the creation of dashboards.o Data mine and format information across multiple software applications.o Research variances and data issues
• Supply Chain Management
o Create analytical solutions by translating business needs into Tableau specs, metrics, reports with effective visualization and drill down toolso Support data gathering for supplier performance, commodity strategies, and supplier business reviews effectively communicate analytics with Purchasingo Help purchasing analyze raw material availability to drive collaboration with Master Scheduling to establish Operational build plans.o Establish & maintain metrics and dashboards for raw material health, MRP noise, supplier performance, material savings, inventory, and other supply chain metrics
• Capacity Model
o Understand raw material capacity model and interdependency with MPS data.o Create capacity dashboards to support short and long term product volume growth
o Manage applications resolution to maintain effective dashboards(SAP, Agile, EDW, Tableau etc.).o Engage IT support for future business enhancements within our applications (identify areas of improvement, functional spec, script testing, project management).o Support, resolve and troubleshoot ERP application (MRP/MPS) issues.o Engage and manage all data sources and data warehouses for supply chain metrics
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar and 7+ years of experience in analytics and modeling in a supply chain, manufacturing, or operations environment. Experience in a medical device company preferred.
• Experience with creating and managing processes and data analytics within ERP systems, Business Intelligence applications and MS Office products, preferably SAP ERP/BI, Hyperion, Agile and Tableau. Strong skill set in Excel is a must.
• Understanding global forecasts in a medium/high volume, high mix manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge and experience with Kanban and work order manufacturing processes.
• Demonstrate concern for precision and thoroughness.
• Understanding Regulatory requirements within the medical device manufacturing industry.
• Ability to manage multiple objectives and priorities concurrently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in a high volume ECO environment.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.