Intuitive Surgical Careers
Payroll Administrator (temporary position)
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne-
Position’s Objective & Summary:
Complete all payroll tasks for the 17 countries in the region (Europe, India and Brazil).
Ensure payroll is processed with speed and accuracy, reflecting employees C&B packages, throughout the region. Verify compliance with local payroll requirements; stay up to date with changes in the laws and ensure appropriate amounts/deductions are correctly calculated and applied to the various accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire payroll process, from data collection to final approval for all countries in the region (Europe, India and Brazil).
- Primary point of contact for employees’ questions related to payroll
- Coordinate payroll processing with local payroll providers in an outsourced model.
- Ensure return and filing of all required documents with local third parties.
- Ensure annual declarations are filled on time by local payroll providers
- Work closely with accounting team for GL, accruals, payments and reconciliations.
- Administer the absence system (E-days) in accordance with IS absence policies.
- Control vacation and time-off rules are respected in all countries, ensure accuracy of data for payroll processing.
- Primary point of contact for employees’ questions related to absences.
- Assist the Payroll & Benefit Admin manager in the integration of the payroll and absences activities for a new country.
- Participate to any projects when requested
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a payroll/HR administration function (preferably international) with at least a first successful experience in payroll
- Strong analytical skills
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Figures oriented, exceptional attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously whilst keeping open communication with key stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Solution-focused and customer-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in English and French
- Proven knowledge of Windows Office – Strong knowledge in Excel