Intuitive Surgical Careers
German Speaking Customer Service Associate
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne-
Primary Function of Position:
Efficiently handle customers’ or distributors’ enquiries such as purchase orders, quotations, part requests, complaints for lost or damaged goods, product returns or exchanges.
Professionally answer incoming calls and emails, understand the customers’ needs and their environment to improve satisfaction at sales and service support levels.
Accurately and timely process orders and requests in ERP and CRM databases.
Work closely with other teams such as Sales, Finance, Logistics, Regulatory and Contracts.
Understand processes and make recommendations to improve overall team efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide high standard customer support including phone and email requests from customers and distributors.
- Enter sales orders into SAP, verify that terms and conditions of purchase orders are processed accordingly.
- Process and track all service requests into CRM.
- Log customers’ complaints timely and accurately, report to Regulatory as appropriate.
- Effectively follow up on and resolve sales order or service request issues with appropriate level of supervision.
- Daily monitor open sales orders, RMAs, service requests and advance exchange programs.
- Ensure accuracy of customer data within SAP and CRM, ensure that contact information is kept up to date.
- Quickly become knowledgeable on policies, processes, and procedures; as well as knowledge of products and pricing models.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Support punctual projects as assigned and general administrative functions according to business needs.
- Use best practices and support continuous process improvement.
- 1-2 years professional experience in similar position or minimum 2 years post graduate school degree
- Very good oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build effective professional relationships
- Fluency in German and English. Good knowledge of French.
- Detail oriented
- Time management abilities
- Ability to manage telephone activity in a positive and appropriate manner
- Computer literate with MS Office product suite, ERP (SAP is a plus)