Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne-
Position’s Objective & Summary:
Work as a primary point of contact for employee requests related to insurances and other benefits. The BA will handle proper administration of benefits plans for the 17 countries of the region (based in Europe, India and Brazil), in close collaboration with Payroll Specialist and HR department. He/she will also handle the administration of the car fleet to ensure cost efficiency and compliance to policies and guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Benefits administration activities
- On-boarding/off-boarding process: on time employees’ announcements to local authorities, insurances, pension funds, etc. On-boarding session for every new employee.
- Contribute to create and maintain content/process related to insurances.
- Work closely with HR department during new benefits implementation.
- Handle check and coding of C&B related invoices and submissions to Finance.
- Contribute to annual reporting related to insurance are correct and filed on time.
- Handle work permit application, family allowances, sickness/accident declaration and follow up.
- Participate to legal review of vacation country rules and align with HR management. Prepare, communicate and maintain vacation policies.
- Handle Company Cars fleet (lease and rental): new cars, renewals, transfer, amendments and provide support to employees for any car administration duty.
- Help to manage relationship with leasing vendors (Arval, LeasePlan, ALD) and rental agencies.
- Maintain and update car policy whenever necessary.
- Primary back up of the T&E representative
- Participate to legal review of expenses
- Provide detailed analysis to review cost efficiency and ensure compliance to the policy
- In cooperation with the T&E Representative, prepare, communicate and maintain Travel and Expense Program.
- Create and maintain desk procedure documentation
- Provide support to any project when requested
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a payroll/HR/ benefit administration function (preferably international)
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in developing productive cooperation with external providers
- Figures oriented, exceptional attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously whilst keeping open communication with key stakeholders and ensuring confidentiality when required.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Solution-focused and customer-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in English and French
- Proven knowledge of Windows Office – Strong knowledge in Excel