Intuitive Surgical Careers
Service Logistics Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
This position is responsible for all phases of receipt, movement, storage, tracking, and shipment of service materials and tools required for field service and order fulfillment. Job duties include: materials transactions using SAP and trouble-shooting; perform document and reconcile inventory cycle counts; manages interfaces with delivery carriers; and facilitates support of daily service operations throughout the warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure timely shipment of all outbound FRU shipments to meet contractual obligations and customer requirementsQualifications
• Able to resolve receiving and shipping issues
• Able to process FRU orders for domestic (U.S.) and international customers
• Manage international shipping documentation requirements
• Able to train in use of business operations software to record and trouble-shoot data transactions
• Conduct daily cycle count
• Maintain warehouse safety and housekeeping per 5S principles
• Maintain an excellent attendance record
• Follow all corporate, regulatory, safety policies and procedures
• Train and certify for use of material handling (fork lift and pallet jack) equipment per policy and procedures; audit safety inspections of equipment
• Fulfill employee training record requirements/updates per supervisor’s direction
• Perform other projects or duties as assigned.
• Meet departmental goals/objectives
Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.)
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
• Possess high school diploma, AA degree preferred• Prior warehouse (1-2 years) or experience in all aspects of receiving, shipping, and manufacturing operations support• Inventory management experience (cycle counts, physical inventory)• Process shipments using FedEx Ship Manager• Prior medical industry experience• Prior experience and/or certification in operating material handling equipment• Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently each day• Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting) is required (at least 70% of hours worked)• Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments while complying with verbal and written instructions• Prior computer experience (including MS Office products and ERP systems) preferably SAP and Agile.• Knowledge of kanban systems and other lean material handling principles• Excellent verbal and written communication skills• Highly customer and service focused
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.