Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne-
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
- Check, book and reconcile accounts payable records,
- Use SAP to input data, generate reports, respond to inquiries and reconcile accounts,
- Liaise with Senior accountants and FP&A Analyst to meet management accounting/analytical requirements,
- Be recognized as a “local” expert in AP accounting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all invoices and expense reports comply to company guidelines and procedures,
- Responsible of verifying the appropriateness of invoice coding in SAP,
- Preparation of payment (checks, wire transfers) and complete bank reconciliations,
- Follow through on all needed accruals, liaise with vendors when needed,
- Provide standard required information to the externalized accounting offices in Europe for processing of local invoices,
- Participate to the monthly closing activities (petty cash, VAT reconciliation data input, AP matrix, bank reconciliations),
- Provide support to both Senior Accountants and the Accounting Manager as needed: Information requests and analysis (Fixed assets, freights, VAT, etc.),
- Open to learn and perform tasks from other colleagues, act as a back-up.
- Successful experience of 2 to 3 years within an accounting department,
- Commercial degree (maturité commerciale ou CFC employé de commerce),
- Open-minded to an international, growing, and fast changing environment,
- Multi-cultural and absolutely fluent in English and French. Knowledge of one other European language (such as Portuguese or German) would be a plus,
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with external provider,
- Good knowledge of major integrated systems, knowledge of SAP is preferred,
- Good skills on Excel applications,
- Team player.