Intuitive Surgical Careers
Manager, Management Reporting
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Intuitive Surgical is the industry pioneer and leader in robotic-assisted surgical systems. Our da Vinci Surgical System is an advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery that has touched the lives of more than three million patients worldwide. Our system acts as a natural extension of a surgeon’s eyes and hands through a combination of cutting-edge robotics, immersive 3D stereoscopic vision, and intuitive human-interface controls. Over the past two decades, this revolutionary technology has brought about a new era in minimally invasive surgery.
Primary Function of Position:
The Management Reporting team are responsible for consolidating and reporting results across various business units, regions and functions of Intuitive Surgical. As the leader of this function, the manager is responsible for ensuring the FP&A function executes the monthly closing processes and reports results to the senior executive team. Corporate FP&A provides key reports to the executive team on the operating and financial performance of Intuitive Surgical.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead a team of FP&A analysts;
· Leadership of the monthly close process across the FP&A team;
· Consolidate company P&Ls to communicate to CFO and other executives;
· Efficient execution of month-end and quarterly reporting packages;
· Co-owner of business system used to consolidate and report on financial results;
· Develop and report financial metrics core to measuring operating performance; and
· Generate insight into current business trends for senior executives.Qualifications
- 5+ years of finance or accounting experience;
- Proficient in financial reporting and analysis;
- Competency in managing people;
- Able to lead peers through an efficient and well organized process;
- Strong communicator capable of visualizing operating results;
- Self-motivated and comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills and willingness to learn new tools; and
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.