Intuitive Surgical Careers
Warehouse Supervisor II
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Hire, train, develop, and motivate warehouse personnel to follow procedures, meet high quality standards, support production schedules and achieve operations department and productivity goals.
• Evaluate and provide ongoing coaching, development and performance feedback to the warehouse team.
• Ensure a high level of engagement with cross functional teams within the manufacturing, purchasing and supply chain teams.
• Establish a culture that promotes transparency, positivity and high levels of engagement to drive team and business goals.
• Maintain procedural, training and financial compliance to internal and external SOX and medical device regulations.
• Ensure the successful execution of the Cycle Count Program and reconciliation in coordination with the Inventory and Planning teams.
• Optimize operational efficiencies through application of best practices which include (but not limited to):
o Capacity planning and analysis of workloadso Identification and elimination of wasteo Provide vision and direction to work group and drive training to Lean Material flow practices.
• Implement Short-Term Problem Containment and Long-Term Corrective Action for Shortages and Missed Shipments.Qualifications
• Drive continuous improvement of current systems and processes to optimize the supply chain.
• AA, BS degree or equivalent and minimum of four years of experience supervising Warehouse activities and material flow in manufacturing environments. Medical device or similarly regulated environment experience preferred.
• Proven ability to lead a team to consistently achieve stretch goals and objectives.
• Ability to provide positive direction by encouraging direct reports and peers to have a commitment to high standards of quality and performance.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Kanban systems and other Lean material flow practices preferred.
• Significant computer experience including MS Office products and ERP systems, preferably SAP and Agile.
• In depth knowledge of inventory control systems and processes and root cause analysis.