Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Clara County-Sunnyvale
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
As a member of our Windows Engineering team you responsibilities for this position include, supporting highly customized SCCM environments that manage Windows Servers and desktops throughout the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Maintain multiple OSD profiles for organization and update as needed.• Responsible for all aspects of maintaining and supporting SCCM in Azure and on-prem• Experience with working in System Center Configuration Manager 1702 and WDS.• Respond to alerts from monitoring system.• Update architecture, run and build book documentation as needed• Submit and communicated changes as needed using change control methodology.• Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.• Collaborate with team members and to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.• Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.• Experience with Active Directory Services.• Create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts as needed.• Create and maintain all aspects of documentation relative to responsibilities and processes.• Create and update PowerShell scripts• Maintain and create application packages• Maintain Windows OS desktop security hardening• Package software and patches as needed.
• 7+ Systems Engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Windows operating systems (Win XP, Win7, Win10, and Windows server)
• Virtualization – Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi 5.5 +
• TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
• PowerShell scripting
• System Center Configuration Manager 2012
o Infrastructureo Application Packagingo Security patchingo OSD, MDT, Offline imaging (win7,10, 10 IOT)o OS Customizingo SQL Queries - Reports
• Security remediation, OS hardening, PKI