Intuitive Surgical Careers
Market Access Manager - Hospital Economics (Nordics)
Primary Location: Sweden---
- Support the Nordics Country Sales teams through patient, hospital, C-level and physician provider healthcare economic insights and solutions.
- Create in collaboration with the ISI HEOR Team evidence on ISI products and then lead Nordics efforts to disseminate clinical/economic evidence and insights via quantifying the impact on the “total economic and clinical value” of ISI technology to existing and future economic decision makers.
- Perform evidence (clinical & economic) based “Quantify The Impact” (QTI), customer alignment meetings, and field based customer analytical analyses with hospitals, IDN systems, surgeons and health technology assessment (HTA) organizations.
- Work and implement the trainings related to the deployment of the QTI solution through the sales force of Nordics Countries.
- Work specifically with national and regional Nordics hospital claims data and other specific “big-data” databases analyses; working in concert with Global HEOR.
- Engineer Nordics specific health economic market assessments to appropriately identify hospital stakeholder and barriers, trends, customer unmet need, strategic insight, strategic imperatives, stakeholder prioritization, market segmentation, targeting, messaging and positioning.
- Provide regular voice-of-customer (VOC) feedback on clinical and economic challenges being faced by l hospital stakeholders and generate ideas on how our products can serve as a solution to these issues.
- Support, as needed, the reimbursement strategy developed and led by Market Access Reimbursement Manager Nordic Countries and Government/Public Affairs.
- Work in close partnership with the Market Access Director Western Europe and the Market Access managers of Western Europe Countries.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience or an advanced degree (Masters or Doctorate)
- 6-8+ years’ experience in : health economics, marketing, sales, market development, health care consulting.
- Healthcare medical device, pharma or hospital/health system/IDN industry experience in Nordics is required.
Broad based experiences and working knowledge of Nordics healthcare systems and hospital providers, surgeons, technology assessment agencies, reimbursement system and trends impacting technology and adoption.
Strong experience in health economics, market and patient access, and interaction with hospital stakeholders and decision makers
Excellent interpersonal skills, experience and comfort in presenting and defending evidence with key clinical and economic decision makers in meetings.
Experiences in clinical, evidence based desired.
Ability to manage Nordics health economic “thought leaders” (i.e., KOL) and key subject matter expert (SME) relationships through interactions with hospitals, surgeons and agencies to increase economic evidence
Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
Advanced computer skills, including: Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Tableau.
Geographically located within Denmark or Sweden.
Languages: fluent in English and Danish or Swedish.
Travel 50% of the time