Intuitive Surgical Careers
Finance & Sales Operations (FSO) Director - Western Europe
Primary Location: France-Bordeaux
Requisition ID: 180823
- Serve as strategy partner and consultant for local leadership.
- Provide analytical insights to the leadership to drive performance.
- Develop board-level presentation materials for executive leadership.
- Develop and track annual regional goals across a matrix organization in support of local initiatives.
- Lead Sales Operations activities and deliverables, such as:
- Territory Design,
- Quota setting
- Customer targeting,
- Performance management, etc.
- Lead FP&A activities and deliverables, such as:
- Monthly Close (in coordination with EU HQ accounting team),
- Long-range Strategic Planning,
- P&L Management, etc.
- Lead a team of one Analyst at the beginning, with potential to extend to larger team; recruit, develop and mentor direct reports and coach the team towards high performance.
- Prioritize requests and deliver upon stakeholder expectations
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred, ideally in business, economics).
- 10+ years of relevant work experience across strategic planning and P&L management, ideally within commercial excellence and/or finance in the medical device industry or as senior banking analyst.
Deep business acumen, strategic thinker, and ability to master our business model.
- Profound analytical skills. Ability to discern insights from data analysis and simplify the complex.
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances.
- Support and prioritize concurrent deliverables.
Proven track record in leading, motivating and developing a high achieving team in a fast growing organization
Demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses, diplomatically, on a routine basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English, including the ability to interact with executive leadership.
- Strong collaborator comfortable operating in a matrix organization and rallying disparate groups.
- This role requires extensive travel to Switzerland and US during the initial training phase, then approx. 20% travel.