Intuitive Surgical Careers
Finance & Sales Operations (FSO) Senior Manager, potential for Director Level - UK & Ireland
Primary Location: United Kingdom---
Requisition ID: 180825
- Serve as strategy partner and consultant for local leadership.
- Provide analytical insights to the leadership to drive performance.
- Develop board-level presentation materials for executive leadership.
- Develop and track annual regional goals across a matrix organization in support of local initiatives.
- Develop in-depth understanding and knowledge of Sales Operations activities and deliverables, such as but not limited to:
- Territory Design,
- Quota setting,
- Customer targeting,
- Performance management, etc
- Develop in-depth understanding and knowledge of FP&A activities and deliverables, such as but not limited to:
- Monthly Close,
- Long-range Strategic Planning,
- P&L Management, etc
Lead a team of one Analyst at the beginning, with potential to extend to larger team; recruit, develop and mentor direct reports and coach the team towards high performance.
- Prioritize requests and deliver upon stakeholder expectations.
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred, ideally in business, economics).
- 7+ years of relevant work experience across strategic planning and P&L management, ideally within commercial excellence and/or finance in the medical device industry or as senior banking analyst.
Deep business acumen, strategic thinker, and ability to master our business model.
- Profound analytical skills. Ability to discern insights from data analysis and simplify the complex.
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances.
- Support and prioritize concurrent deliverables.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
Demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses, diplomatically, on a routine basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to interact with executive leadership. Ability to communicate in French is a plus.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix organization and rallying disparate groups.
- This role requires extensive travel to Switzerland and US during the initial training phase, then approx. 20% travel.