Intuitive Surgical Careers
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 180890
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Focus of Position:
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for the training and career development of the Accounts Receivable staff, resolving late payments, and overseeing the daily operations and strategic goals of the department by developing and implementing continuous improvements. This role is also responsible for maintaining a clean AR aging and month-end close processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the Accounts Receivable Manager in ensuring that cash controls for Accounts Receivable systems and are posting and balancing to the General Ledger Support the Accounts Receivable Manager in maintaining SOX compliance
• Supervise Accounts Receivable processes and procedures to ensure quality and efficiency
• Represent Accounts Receivable Department on various special projects and implement best practices
• Supervise, train and develop associates to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
• Work with Order Administration group to research, explain and resolve any billing discrepancies.
• Review reconciliations each month. Research, explain and resolve any variances.
• Assist with preparation of information/data for internal and external auditors during quarterly and annually audits
• Assist with preparation of Accounts Receivable monthly reports. Establish good working relationships with internal and external customers to maintain a good rapport.
• Capable of resolving complex issues about Cash Apps and Billing.
• Identify and analyze major billing issues and resolve them at their root causes. Need to demonstrate the reduction of issues over time.
• Resolve unapplied cash exceptions from the automatic cash application interface with the bank and resolve cash application disputes
• Identify and analyze major unapplied cash issues and resolve them at their root causes. Need to demonstrate the reduction of issues over time.
• Be responsible for Accounts Receivable month-end close process. Reconcile AR sub-ledger to the GL.
• Prepare allowance for doubtful accounts analysis and bad debt write-offs analysis
• Identify, analyze and resolve major issues on negative Accounts Receivable amounts. Need to demonstrate the reduction of negative Accounts Receivable amounts over time.
• Create and maintain desk procedure documentation
• Suggest and implement continuous improvement ideas
• BS Degree in Business or Accounting with 4 + years of accounts receivable experience• Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues at the root causes and demonstrate results over time• Be able to identify process improvement opportunities and execute the process change plan• Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles• Team player who is adaptable and can work flexible hours• Be able to maintain strong and effective working relationships with the customers, Order Administration and Accounting groups• Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple competing activities• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. SAP knowledge is a must.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.