Intuitive Surgical Careers
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 180891
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Focus of Position:
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for the application of all payments and adjustments for invoices and/or non-Accounts Receivable items, as well as generating billing to bring in revenue for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications• Post daily cash receipts (checks, wires, ach, direct debits, and credit cards).• Resolve unapplied cash exceptions from the automatic cash application interface with the bank and resolve cash application disputes.• Identify and analyze major unapplied cash issues and resolve them at their root causes. Need to demonstrate the reduction of issues over time.• Reconcile daily bank activities to AR sub-ledger and reconcile AR sub-ledger to the GL.• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing. Work with Order Administration group to resolve any billing discrepancies.• Identify and analyze major billing issues and resolve them at their root causes. Need to demonstrate the reduction of issues over time.• Identify, analyze and resolve major issues on negative Accounts Receivable amounts. Need to demonstrate the reduction of negative Accounts Receivable amounts over time.• Process online credit card charges. Be responsible for Accounts Receivable month-end close process and activities.• Create and maintain desk procedure documentation.• Participate in other special projects as assigned.
• BS Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent experience
• 3 + years of accounts receivable or relevant accounting experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues at the root causes and demonstrate results
• Be able to identify process improvement opportunities and execute the process change plan
• Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
• Team player who is adaptable and can work flexible hours
• Be able to maintain strong and effective working relationships with the internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) is a plus
• Detail oriented, problem solving skills and strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple competing activities
• SAP knowledge
• Advance Excel skills and MS Office proficiency preferred
• Must be self-motivated and can work independently
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.