Intuitive Surgical Careers
Financial analyst - Temporary position
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne-Switzerland-Aubonne
Requisition ID: 180897
- Serve as key analytical and financial partner and advisor to EU HQ Commercial functions such as Customer Training, Sales Training, Medical Affairs, Marketing and Global Public Affairs to develop tailor-made forecasting and reporting tools (both financial and operational);
- Collect investment priorities, facilitate prioritization exercise. Educate budget owners to take ownership of their spending and manage it in the most efficient way;
- Prepare board-level presentations for EU and Corporate executive leadership
- Coordinate EU HQ forecasting, budgeting and month end close activities and processes, in close collaboration with corporate teams and EU accounting team;
- Monitor performance relative to plan, by developing and reporting key financial metrics;
- Approve Purchase Requests (PR) and align Headcount plans with HR partner.
- Provide bridge explanation on all major changes to support decision-making;
- Identify key opportunities and risks within financial models;
- Lead / support key transversal projects around general process improvement, reporting tools and cost efficiency.
- In coordination with global FP&A team in the US, train / provide backup for EU HQ Admin and WW Indirect FP&A analysts.
- Prioritize requests to establish and deliver upon stakeholder expectations
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred, ideally in a finance, business or economics field).
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with executive leadership.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to consistently discern strategic insights from data analysis
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
Strong analytical skills with proficiency in MS Excel as well as experience building financial models involving complex formulas and large data sets;
Experience with financial and database systems such as Hyperion, Tableau, Sales Force.com
Experience in a mid-sized international fast growing company and/or within the medical or pharmaceutical environment is a plus.