Intuitive Surgical Careers
Material Handler 2
Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 180946
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Material Handler 2 is an intermediate position responsible for material-handling duties in support of Production operations, both Sustaining and NPI, and other internal customers.
To be eligible, a Material Handler must be capable of completing the Roles and Responsibilities.
This position will fulfill the following roles:
- Receiving: Receiving materials, physically and systemically, to be used in production operations and engineering projects.
- Parts Put-away: Physically and systemically moving approved Production materials from IQC staging areas into SMKT storage locations. (Totes and Bulk)
- Supermarket (SMKT)
- Parts Replenishment: Point-of-use parts replenishment for designated production lines.
- MT: Fulfilling and transacting MT requests, received either electronically or via hard copy.
- Sales Order Fulfillment: Fulfilling and transacting Sales Orders and Service Transfer Orders.
- SPP Kitting: Production parts replenishment via SPP kitting.
- Pack Out: Packing System carts, FRUs and kits.
Material Handler I will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for complying with general Good Warehouse Practices (GWP) and Warehouse housekeeping processes.
- Communicating verbally and via email the status of material movements and transactions to appropriate internal customers.
(competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.)
- Possess high school degree or GED.
- Minimum 1-years of experience in Material Handling operations preferred.
- Experience and/or certification in operating material-handling equipment preferred.
- Ability to lift material up to 50 lbs.
- Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting, climbing ladders) is required.
- Experience with computer systems (MS Office, SAP, Agile, WMS) is preferred.