Intuitive Surgical Careers
Marketing Manager, General Surgery
Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 181073
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
- Develop and implement Intuitive’s presence at key General Surgery conferences, including robotics symposia, post graduate (PG) courses, live surgical broadcasts, booth presence, and promotion.
- Work with Training department to identify and support the development of new training programs to meet our procedure adoption goals. Work with key surgeon champions to develop and implement leading da Vinci® Surgery education programs and symposia to drive competency and utilization of da Vinci® Surgery.
- Develop and implement live surgical broadcasts via the web to educate and promote da Vinci® Surgery for target General Surgery procedures. Work with webcast company and marketing communications to promote clinical education event amongst target General Surgery surgeons and patient audiences.
- Work closely with General Surgery surgeons and product development to define marketing and product requirements for new products needed to further enable key General Surgery procedures and drive procedure adoption.
- Develop strategy, content, and support for surgeon/hospital marketing programs designed to drive patients to da Vinci® surgeons’ practices (e.g., patient education and referring physician seminars).
- Work closely with e-marketing and marketing communication groups to optimize General Surgery content on and marketing of davincisurgery.com (Intuitive’s patient-facing website) and on davincisurgeon.com (Intuitive’s online surgeon community).
- Work closely with clinical affairs to develop and implement strategy that will support General Surgery procedure adoption goals.
- Lead field communications to launch new procedures and promote key marketing programs to maximize impact on General Surgery procedure growth.
- Train new sales hires on marketing strategy, surgeon targeting, procedure positioning, sales support, and key marketing programs to drive their General Surgery business.
- Develop and update sales support for assigned procedures and marketing programs. Launch new products, marketing programs and sales support at Intuitive sales meetings.