Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Integration Developer
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 181080
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of Position:
Primarily responsible for design, development and maintenance of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business to Business (B2B) integration, Application to Application (A2A) integration, Electric Data Interchange (EDI) integration, Cloud Integration, etc. in various complex enterprise systems to support business processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with cross-functional IT business analyst team to review the integration requirements and recommend best integration solutions.• Design, build, support interfaces; develop and maintain data mappings, JAVA mappings, XSLT mappings, EDI and XML communications, PI Proxies, interface definitions, and XSDs.• Develop and maintain Integration Repository (Interface Objects, Mapping objects and Adapter objects), Integration Directory (Communication channels, Sender and Receiver agreements, Receiver and Interface determination) and Integration Engine (Central Monitoring).• Develop interfaces using adapters available in PI: File, FTP, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPs, PROXY, JDBC, SOAP, SQL, ALE and IDOC• Set up error handling for interfaces and participate in monitoring with various components in Runtime Workbench like Message Monitoring, Component Monitoring, End-to-End monitoring and Performance Analysis.• Write technical documents to support the functional specifications and other efforts• Provide code reviews of development from other team members and provide advice on areas of improvement• Support, monitor, and troubleshoot production systems; optimize performance and resolve production problems• Stay up to date on PI/PO Integration advancements and make recommendations regarding improvements to processes and procedures.• Maintains, follows, and ensures compliance with all company's standards, policies and procedures
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 7+ years of SAP PI/PO development and integration experience across various Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business to Business (B2B) integration, Application to Application (A2A) integration, Electric Data Interchange (EDI) integration, Cloud Integration
• Develop interfaces using adapters available in PI: File, FTP, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPs, PROXY, JDBC, SOAP, SQL, ALE and IDOC
• Experience in setting up NW BPM based workflows
• Strong experience with integrations for cloud-based applications like Salesforce, Ariba, SuccessFactors with various adapters for cloud integration like SFSF, Advantco, REST/SOAP.
• Strong experience in SAP PI/PO Integration with SAP ERP modules such as SD, MM, PP, QM, FI, CO, HR and SAP CRM, Third Party Applications, Databases, Cloud Systems, APIs Etc.
• Experience in PI/PO support pack upgrade and migration projects
• Strong knowledge and experience on end-to-end Integration debugging
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
• Good communication skills, customer excellence focus and organizational skills
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.