Intuitive Surgical Careers
Customer Training Coordinator
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud
Requisition ID: 181235
Position’s Objective & Summary:
- Establish professional relationships with ISI Training/Sales/Marketing and Finance Team together with external key players, to facilitate event coordination.
- Carefully manage the different resources at the Training Sites and plan accordingly.
- Manage the scheduling of Host Surgeons for certain sessions held at the training centers and at hospitals. Assist them with traveling and lodging requirements when needed.
- Receive Training Sites/Proctor/Host Surgeons invoices: follow up in order to facilitate payment.
- Liaise with Sales and collect payment information when applies, invoice events once completed, liaise with Finance and maintain a record of payments.
- Maintain a customer database to track and manage coordinated customer training event registrations. Gather and analyze data from multiple systems to provide reports and metrics.
- Conduct surveys/obtain feedback to monitor customer satisfaction and Proctors/Training Specialists effectiveness.
- Constantly evaluate processes and identify means to improve efficiency while maintaining quality.
- Participate in projects as assigned and general administrative functions.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar functions (complex event management)
- Experience and ability to work effectively with multi-cultural and cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities. Able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks. Excellent organizational skills
- Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents through multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in unstructured environment with the appropriate level of supervision
- Fluent at least in English and French;
- Experience in MS Office Suite: Excel analysis, PowerPoint presentations.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems: SalesForce.com is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems: SAP is a plus.
- Experience with database applications
- Experience in biotech or medical device organization preferred
- Capability to train others on new processes utilizing different media, phone, web-conference, or in person
- Basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology preferred