Intuitive Surgical Careers
Sales Support Associate
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud
Requisition ID: 181256
- Professionally answer incoming calls and emails from internal field personnel or external partners, customers and distributors.
- Process, collect approval and communicate price quotes for capital systems, upgrades, instruments & accessories.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Participate to maintaining reports and departmental metrics.
- Provide administrative, documentation and translation support to internal Customer Care and other departments as required.
- Handle Customer Service tasks when necessary (such as order management, complaint handling).
- Coordinate various functions within the company to support customer satisfaction and exceptional customer service.
- Support punctual projects as assigned and general administrative functions according to business needs.
- Know ISI products, understand business and processes.
Use best practices and support continuous process improvement.
- 1-2 years professional experience in similar functions or minimum 2 years post graduate school degree
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build effective professional relationships
- Fluent at least in English and 2 other European languages (preferred Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish)
- Detail oriented
Time management abilities
- Strong computer skills: knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel analysis, PowerPoint presentations, charts, graphing), ERP/CRM system (SAP and SalesForce.com is a plus)
- Experience in new business development and process implementation will be highly valued
Experience in biotech or medical device organization preferred