Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 181578
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, Administration and Coordination, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the daily operations of office events, as well as US Sales Field meetings and events. He or she acts as a liaison between Customers, Sales Associates/Management and all operating departments to ensure high standards of the organization are met. This position requires a visible and accessible floor presence in order to understand and act upon all meeting/event support needs. The successful candidate will continually project a warm, competent, and professional attitude and image to all he or she comes in contact with - both internally and customer facing. He or she must be proactive, resourceful, and efficient displaying a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• Work closely with supporting departments to manage logistics of all events and meetings on-site (organizeQualifications
weekly event docket, print materials, AV, Catering, travel logistics, etc.).
• Oversee conference room calendars for scheduling, and inspect all meeting rooms/function spaces prior to the start of each event with sufficient time to make any necessary changes (room setup, supplies, etc.)
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings with operations staff in order to insure instructions are clearly understood by all involved parties; i.e. Customer Training, Sales Ops, Facilities, IT, etc.
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of P-card purchases in accordance with purchasing policy and Sunshine Act compliance.
• Provide professional administrative support to the Sales Leadership team (assist with travel, meeting logistics, expense reimbursement, etc.)
• Coordinate US Sales and Marketing Field meetings and events, and work closely with travel agents for efficiency.
• Assist with annual US Sales and Marketing meeting planning and on-site execution
• Lead Planner for Norcross Office social events (Summer Picnic and Winter Party)
• Special projects & other duties as assigned.
Desired /Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree preferred
• A minimum two years of administrative experience or event coordinating in a corporate setting is preferred
• Excellent organizational, time management, writing and communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent customer service and hospitality acumen
• Ability to think through all aspects of projects, solve problems and exhibit good judgment with clients, vendors, and staff
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the travel industry and meeting planning
• Demonstrated knowledge of professional office procedure and etiquette
• Ability to multi-task and follow up
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Resourceful and creative self-starter
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in basic computer skills including MS office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and officials; ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Ability to find solutions to problems and implement new methods and procedures
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.