Intuitive Surgical Careers
Manager, Service Contracts
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 181590
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
The Manager of Service Contracts will perform a full spectrum of contracts administration tasks including drafting, negotiation and administration of Service related documents/contracts under tight deadlines. Manage the Service Contract team as they negotiate contractual terms and conditions with vendors and/or partners (with a focus on Service Contract renewals) to ensure company and legal compliance in the Service Agreements This role will actively participate in identifying best practices and support strategic initiatives while partnering with the Field Service and Capital Contract teams to implement process improvement initiatives and identify best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for drafting (limited), reviewing, and negotiating (limited) contracts and renewals that establish business relationships with vendors and/or partnersQualifications
• Analyze contracts/renewals to ensure compliance with company policy and other requirements
• Interact directly with administrators, contract personnel and attorneys representing Intuitive’s vendors and/or partners
• Manage the process of keeping the various contract templates up to date and accurate filing of documents
• Training the community of contract stakeholders and process owners
• Facilitating internal contract approval and stakeholder negotiation to resolve complex issues and assist in disputes (escalating complex legal and factual issues to the appropriate internal parties)
• Ownership of templates and clause library utilized by the team
• Providing direction and guidance related to the contracting process
• Ensuring conformity to business needs, proper risk allocation and compliance with ISI policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of Intuitive process and systems
• CRM proficient
• 5+ years’ experience required (management experience preferred, but not required).
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.