Intuitive Surgical Careers
Analyst, Strategic Pricing
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 181614
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Intuitive Surgical is the industry pioneer and leader in robotic-assisted surgical systems. Our da Vinci Surgical System is an advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery that has touched the lives of more than three million patients worldwide. Our system acts as a natural extension of a surgeon’s eyes and hands through a combination of cutting-edge robotics, immersive 3D stereoscopic vision, and intuitive human-interface controls. Over the past two decades, this revolutionary technology has brought about a new era in minimally invasive surgery.
Primary Function of Position:
The Pricing team integrates and enhances the fast paced work executed at the intersection of Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance. The guiding principle is to bolster the company’s strategic position through deep pricing intelligence and proactive pricing efforts. This role will work heavily with leadership teams to help set selling prices across product portfolios, analyze pricing trends and opportunities, and shape strategic pricing initiatives. The Analyst, Strategic Pricing will generate financial insights about the customer, creating the demand for partnership and communication across the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establish deep understanding of company’s products, services and pricingQualifications
• Generate analysis of internal and market pricing trends
• Report metrics, develop dashboards, and support transactional sales pricing
• Create data driven price proposals for mature product families
• Model new customer price offerings across diverse acquisition methods
• Synthesize predictive analysis on customer lifetime margin across the product, region, and portfolio level
• Partner with finance, sales, customer finance, and product management to deliver meaningful integration
• 1-3 years of experience in a analytical role;
• Proficient in financial analysis and financial modeling;
• Experience in Healthcare industry a plus;
• Intellectual curiosity and self-motivated;
• Exceptional communication and business partnering skills;
• Ability to present and defend findings to senior executives;
• Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Advanced MS Excel and familiarity or willingness to learn Tableau;
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.