Intuitive Surgical Careers
Controller, Endoluminal Business Unit
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 181872
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Lead financial business partner for the Endoluminal Business Unit and the Advanced Research function.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage P&L with BU Fixed Costs of $30M per yearQualifications
• Provide financial oversight, cost accounting, and financial analysis for establishment of manufacturing in Sunnyvale and eventually the transfer of operations to low cost manufacturing
• Support the Advanced Research Organization
• Budgeting and forecasting of manufacturing costs, direct labor and fixed expenses
• Monthly and Quarterly management reporting, including key performance indicators
• Analyze and drive opportunities to improve margin
• Update of BU Long Range Model
• Quarterly forecasting and Annual budget development
• Manage one Senior Financial Analyst
• Strong business partner skills
• Requires strong knowledge of GAAP
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical expertise
• Strong system skills (SAP, Hyperion, EDW, Tableau)
• Managerial experience
• B.S. in Finance, Accounting or Economics; MBA desired
• 8+ years of financial management
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.