Intuitive Surgical Careers
Manufacturing Controller, Systems and Vision Business Unit
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182045
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be responsible for providing financial and productivity analysis support to the Systens & Vision Manufacturing Operations group in the Company. Manufacturing Operations are responsible for manufacturing, supply chain management, procurement, and product quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Business Partner/Controller for operations departments by advising them on performance, efficiency opportunities and continuous financial improvementQualifications
• Responsible for the consolidated P&L for the Systems & Vision BU
• Develop and report metrics for driving productivity and cost improvements
• Analyze operational and financial results, including KPIs and business drivers
• Budgeting and forecasting of manufacturing costs, direct labor and fixed expenses
• Establish and manage executive dashboards
• Support capital and capacity investment decisions
• Implement tools to improve data gathering time and provide actionable analysis and commentary
• Manage one Senior Financial Analyst
• Ad hoc decision-support, financial modelling, reporting and analysis
• 5+ years of FP&A, MFG, operations experience
• B.S. in Finance, Accounting or Economics; MBA desired
• Analytical expertise
• Managerial experience
• Strong systems skills: excel, SAP, Tableau, and Hyperion
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear track record of excellence when supporting business partners
• Fast, high quality execution
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.