Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182057
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Intuitive is the industry pioneer and leader in robotic-assisted surgical
systems. Our da Vinci Surgical System is an advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery that has touched the lives of more than five million patients worldwide. Our system acts as a natural extension of a surgeon’s eyes and hands through a combination of cutting-edge robotics, immersive 3D stereoscopic vision, and intuitive human-interface controls. Over the past two decades, this revolutionary technology has brought about a new era in minimally invasive surgery.
Intuitive is looking for a creative, efficient and energetic, highly engaged Project Manager to join our growing Marketing and Communications team.
As Project Manager-Marketing, you will work collaboratively with Marketing, Design, Digital, IT and Regulatory to take marketing programs and initiatives from concept through delivery. Work with key stakeholders across the matrix to create project scope documents and plans, leveraging strong project management skills to manage roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, define project deliverables, provide customer satisfaction and reporting structures and ensure quality of project. The Project Manager will lead development and management of program communications, and ensure effective communications and relationships between stakeholders and peer project team members are maintained. The idea candidate will be self-motivated and detailed oriented, demonstrate strong bias for results, recognize and proactively act upon opportunities and effectively communicate across the organization.
Responsible for intake, management and execution of global, integrated marketing and digital marketing programs, campaigns and associated assets and touchpoint plans.
• Work with appropriate customers to identify and coordinate new project requirements• Works with appropriate customers to develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks• Assigns, schedules, reviews, and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.• Align to creative project coordinating teams for production of marketing assets and PMO for development projects as required• Works with appropriate customers to identify the roles of project team members, project reporting structures and frequency of interaction and any training requirements that may be needed for a team member to complete project effectively.• Defines the responsibilities of business and marketing parties involved in the project including customers, management, project team, vendors and others affected by the project, while aligning to development teams as needed.• Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise and coordinates with IT as needed. Facilitates amicable solutions with the appropriate customer(s).• Manages program meetings, notes and assignments, leveraging and creating templates as needed• Communicate overall project status, decisions, issues and risks, effectively tailoring communications for appropriate audiences• Create executive-level presentations summarizing plans and progress
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• BS/BA degree required
• At least 5 years of experience with marketing/communications project management including digital (front end)
• Solid understanding and command of project management tools such as Workfront, MS Project, Asana, SmartSheet, etc.
• Experienced working in B2B matrixed organizations, including working across multiple regions and time zones
• Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically and identify and resolve problems
• Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to foster strong, professional relationships across all levels
• PMP Certification
• Medical device or regulated industry experience a plus.