Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182177
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Analyze and enhance production operational processes by using various quantitative methods, collecting relevant data, documenting business requirements and propose and implement business improvements. The candidate will work on complex projects across the organization and will be responsible for working across multiple business units such as finance, engineering, planning, purchasing, and master scheduling to understand key business processes and interdependencies.
Ability to set up data analytics and modeling for the Production Operation department departments in order to review and maintain Tableau dashboards and modeling.
Assist in establishing the Production Operation strategies and policy to drive efficiency improvements to support the growth of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain processes to extract and load data into reporting databases.• Transform and enrich data into easy to use data sources.• Create highly scalable content to be leveraged by internal teams.• Develop, track, analyze and report on Key Performance Indictors and metrics.• Creatively explore data sources to reveal new stories about how to characterize and interpret the state of the business.• Employ visual best practices to present analyses in the form of Tableau worksheets and dashboards.• Develop highly effective ways of using data to influence decisions and suggest business actions.• Use appropriate techniques and channels to summarize findings, publicize results, and engage with senior leadership and other stakeholders.• Collaborate with teams to define and promote processes for data capture, data integrity and reporting functionality.
• Manage applications resolution to maintain effective dashboards(SAP, SAP Hana, SQL Server, Agile, Tableau etc.).• Engage IT support for future business enhancements within our applications (identify areas of improvement, functional spec, script testing, project management).• Support, resolve and troubleshoot ERP application (MRP/MPS) issues.• Engage and manage all data sources and data warehouses for production operations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in operations and manufacturing, preferably with a medical device company.
• Experience with ERP systems, Business Intelligence applications and MS Office products, preferably SAP ERP/BI, Hyperion, Agile and Tableau.
• Understanding global forecasts in a medium/high volume, high mix manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge and experience with Kanban and work order manufacturing processes.
• Demonstrate concern for precision and thoroughness.
• Understanding Regulatory requirements within the medical device manufacturing industry.
• Ability to manage multiple objectives and priorities concurrently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.