Intuitive Surgical Careers
Inventory Control Analyst
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182200
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This position is responsible for analysis, development, and coordination of all assigned tasks relating to inventory control. These include daily cycle counts, material transactions, interplant replenishment and others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Report analytics related to inventory accuracy, root cause analysis and trends to improve cycle count and distribution performanceQualifications
• Maintain, report and drive improvements to internal replenishment processes. Also reporting on DOH metrics for WIP locations.
• Provide support for service demand by reporting shortages and keeping OTD adherence
• Maintain , report, and drive direct to Mexico northbound replenishment process
• Manage cycle counts and physical inventories
• Provide detailed root cause analysis
• Responsible for the inventory integrity of all Warehouse and WIP inventories
• Able to audit compliance on cycle count policy and communicate status/results to Management
• Provides continuous improvement feedback and implements processes accordingly
• Develop communication relationship with Materials, Production, Planning, Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping, Finance, Receiving and IQC
• Support for special projects requiring immediate data extraction, manipulation and reporting
• Assist with any internal or external audits
• Other duties as assigned by Inventory Control Supervisor
• Possesses an Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years prior warehouse experience and/or exhibits knowledge of inventory control activities (cycle counts, physical inventory, root cause analysis, replenishment processes etc.)
• Knowledge of GMP’s and previous work experience in a medical manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently each day.
• Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting) is required (at least 70% of hours worked).
• Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments, while complying with verbal and written instructions.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Prior computer experience (including MS Office products and ERP systems). SAP and Agile preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.