Intuitive Surgical Careers
Group Marketing Manager, Global Marketing Training and Enablement
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182312
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Intuitive Surgical’s da Vinci ecosystem connects the power of computers, ingenuity of talented engineers and skills of surgeons for delicate surgical tasks. We are taking surgery beyond the limits of human hand and we want you to join our team! Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our da Vinci® Surgical System, to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. We have attracted some of the best and brightest to our teams over the years, and we are now seeking a talented Group Marketing Manager to be in charge of Global Marketing Enablement.
This position will have three primary responsibilities:
1) Identify, define and structure best-in-class ISI marketing practices that are in line with our evolving commercial needs.2) Create marketing training programs to teach these marketing practices year around to existing and new marketing employees globally3) Build/Introduce new strategic tools and automation programs to enable global marketing departments to achieve their goals more effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understand the corporate and regional marketing goals.
• Maintain high communication with regional GMs and marketing leaders to align on required marketing skills needed to execute market strategies/initiatives
• Create a strategic and tactical plan for worldwide marketing employee trainings harmonized around best in class marketing practices.
• Build the necessary medium and tools to facilitate the teaching and dissemination of global marketing processes including organizing an annual global marketing summit, periodic MCAST trainings and remote learning.
• Collaborate with the marketing directors and GMs of all ISI regions to ensure marketing employees retain the training they receive and best marketing practices are put in place at the regional level. Establish success metrics and measurement approaches.
• Champion the creation of new strategic tools and automation programs to enable marketing departments scale up their efforts, and increase their efficiency.
• Create new marketing employee onboarding plans for various levels of marketing and work with marketing directors for implementation.
• Collaborate closely with the Global Sales Enablement team to leverage existing resources and tools
• Passion for a teaching and curriculum building to advance marketing function globally.• Prior commercial training and/or marketing experience required.• Strong process creation and project management skills with proven track record of on-time goal accomplishment• Ability to quickly master internal commercial organization structure and interdependencies.• Must be well-organized, collaborative and detail oriented, with a proven track-record in facilitating and managing cross-functional projects via in-person or conference calls.• Strong presentation skills (development and delivery) to small and large audiences.• Demonstrates effective communication skills and executive presence• Self-starter with ability to take leadership in unstructured environment.• Ability to travel approximately 25%, domestic and international combined• A minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.• Fluent in English, other languages big plus
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.