Intuitive Surgical Careers
da Vinci Key Customer Director-National and/or Regional Accounts
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin
Requisition ID: 182317
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position
The Manager/Director, da Vinci® Key Customer plays a critical role in building and developing the installed base of da Vinci® Surgical Systems within national/regional hospital groups representing facilities in the United States. The major responsibilities are to manage and build deep clinical relationships at the customer executive level to grow the utilization through increased procedures, sell new technologies leading to installing more da Vinci systems. This will be accomplished through a variety of activities including corporate level relationships, hospital/account specific activities and direct interaction with ISI Clinical and Capital Management Teams.
- Provide single point of executive contact for our Top National/Regional Customers
- Negotiates group contracts and sales
- Provides clients with outcome data, procedural growth opportunities, economic solutions, product information and demonstrations
- Responsible for both maintaining and growing procedure business in contracted groups
- Manage expenses within budget
- Manage the development and implementation of national sales programs, patient education campaigns and system marketing
- Manage key executive/surgeons/hospital relationships
- Active involvement in weekly and quarterly sales planning process
- Extensive travel
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Prior sales management or Capital sales experience required
- Deep understanding and knowledge of healthcare industry trends
- Prior knowledge of the major national healthcare groups preferred
- Ability to influence across the sales organization and cross functionally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.