Intuitive Surgical Careers
Manufacturing Controller, Instruments & Accessories
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182412
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be responsible for providing financial and productivity analysis support to the I&A Manufacturing and Engineering groups in the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage and develop Financial Analysts (who support Operations and Engineering)
• Provide direct business parternship to Manufacturing Operations VP
• Develop and monitor metrics to drive Operations productivity and cost improvements
• Evaluate and prioritize cost reduction efforts and capital investments
• Own and maintain Product Costing and Variance to Standard tools
• Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting (operating expenses, headcount, build plans)
• Coordinate the analysis and roll-up of regular reporting for the I&A business unit
o SIOP (hiring, inventory)
o BU P&L review
o Sunnyvale Quarterly Operations Review
• Coordinate compliance activities
o E&O review
o Standard cost controls
o Monthly accruals
o AUC aging and fixed asset cycle count
• Ad hoc reporting
• 4+ years of FP&A, MFG, operations experience
• BA in Economics, Finance, or related discipline
• Strong ERP and budgeting/reporting systems skills
• Exceptionally strong excel skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear track record of excellence when supporting business partners
• Fast, high quality execution
• Good teamwork
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.