Intuitive Surgical Careers
Customer Success Program Manager
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182455
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical Inc. (ISI) means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
About Intuitive Surgical:
If you want to focus the power of design onto something that really matters, as in a life changing, life enhancing innovation, this is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. We are the company behind the da Vinci® Surgical System. This elegant, robotic tour de force enables skilled surgeons to provide a precise, minimally invasive alternative to open (large incision) surgery. Our surgical systems have literally touched the lives of more than three million people worldwide. By employing some of the finest robotics, engineering and medical minds in the world, we’re building something very real, with real value to human life. We’re on our fourth-generation da Vinci Surgical System. And we’re just getting started.
Primary Function of Position:
The Customer Success Program Manager is responsible for driving the customer toward long-term operational success and increased efficiencies through onboarding, teaching best practices and helping the customer become more self-sufficient through utilizing ISI’s digital tools and resources. In addition to customer-facing activities, the Program Manager will play an active role in internal customer advocacy and participate in cross-functional projects to ensure long-term success for all accounts. Now is the time to join this exciting team and be a part of making a difference in the robotic surgery industry!
• Manage the successful onboarding of da Vinci customers by ensuring customers are leveraging all services and resources effectively throughout the customer lifecycle.• Cultivate strong relationships with key hospital personnel in assigned customer accounts to drive continued value of all available services.• Coordinates the install activities with internal teams, including sales, training, field service and technical service.• Drives customers towards reaching important KPI milestones by monitoring program utilization and identifying ways to maximize adoption.• Serves as Customer Advocate championing their needs and collaborating with internal teams to ensure success.• Leading efforts to identify and drive process improvements that enhance the customer experience• Act as the internal support lead for end users during new product launches and da Vinci program implementation.• Partners with the field sales organization, marketing and other internal teams to identify customer leads that align with overall program goals and objectives.• Educates sales on available resources, share best practices and program efficiencies to ensure program optimization is achieved.• Utilizes available business systems to track, maintain and schedule all customer interactions to ensure all customer milestones are being met.
• 3-5 yrs of experience in Account Management or a senior level Customer Service position, ideally in the medical device or healthcare industry.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Ability to create and deliver effective presentations to internal and external customers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and an ability to work independently in a dynamic in a fast paced environment.
• Natural ability to build strong relationships is required.
• Passion for finding the optimal solution for each customer by tapping into available resources.
• Ability to think strategically, solve problems and use good judgment.
• Experience in MS Office Suite preferred. Working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems – SAP and Salesforce.com a plus.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.