Intuitive Surgical Careers
Customer Success Engagement Manager - Los Angeles, Bay Area, Houston, NY, and West Virigina
Primary Location: United States-California-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 182744
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
The idea of surgical robotics was little more than a curiosity until 1999, the year Intuitive Surgical introduced the da Vinci® Surgical System. Today, Intuitive Surgical is the global leader in the rapidly emerging field of robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery, helping surgeons offer their patients minimally invasive surgery more often and with better outcomes then conventional approaches for those patients who can benefit from it. As our company has grown in product reach and geography, our opportunity is to improve our customer’s experience and our business operations to meet the accelerating challenges of future globalization and competition.
Primary Function of Position:
The Customer Success Engagement Manager is responsible for working with customers to implement an Intuitive Enterprise Solution Program using our Customer Success Account Management Framework. Activities focus on the operational side of our da Vinci Surgery program and include gaining alignment with customer goals and outcomes, managing the evaluation of “as-is” customer processes and workflow, development of a prescriptive solution plan to meet customer needs, execution and project management of plan, monitoring defined success measures, and reporting of progress for both customer and Intuitive.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications• Discover and align Intuitive with key customer goals and business outcomes• Manage internal and customer stakeholder communication• Coordinate Intuitive shared services resources for a seamless integration of Intuitive Enterprise Solutions• Facilitates the gathering of customer data points to drive Enterprise Solutions mapping• Coordination of customer evaluations including customer surveys, time studies, workflow analysis, business systems and business process• Present vision and implementation presentation to Hospital stakeholders for Intuitive Enterprise Program and help drive customer understanding of key program deliverables• Development of customer business plan including timeline, solutions and key commitments• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to drive implementation of Intuitive Solutions including customer onboarding, customer training, OR workflow and sterile reprocessing optimization and software solutions• Monitor customer performance and attend customer steering committee meetings to support onboarding of program and highlight monthly progress• Identify program gaps and refocus customer engagement to create longevity and success of program• Influence change management at Hospital and drive new technology and process workflows• Support creation of support materials and tools to implement program
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred or 5-10 years related job experience
• Highly organized, with project/program management skills including conflict management and resolution
• Seasoned in driving change management and influencing new process and integration
• Ability to balance strategy with tactics, intuition with analysis, and corporate objectives with customer success
• High understanding of hospital organizations and purchasing structures preferred
• Very strong computer skills: understanding of MS Office Suite and Salesforece.com
• Excellent verbal phone skills and written communication skills
• Comfortable with presenting for C-level participants
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to independently work in a dynamic, fast paced changing environment
• Ability to demonstrate creative thinking to drive continuous improvement
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility and have a strong commitment to customer service
• Experience with ground level business development and/or small team experience is highly valued
• Ability to travel up to 75%, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
Open to candidates in LA, Bay Area, Houston, NY, and West Virigina
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.