Intuitive Surgical Careers
Total Rewards Intern
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182784
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical, Inc. means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Must be concurrently enrolled and returning to an academic program in the fall in an accredited degree-seeking program.
Primary Function of Position:
As a Total Rewards Intern, you will be responsible for providing support for Intuitive’s compensation and benefits program initiatives. You will gain exposure to a variety of business functions, build conceptual knowledge and hands-on industry knowledge. You will also help with key compensation and benefits projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a member of the Global Total Rewards Team in Human Resources
• Conduct competitive market data analysis
• Provide support in the benefits web re-design completion project
• Assist in submitting data for various compensation and benefits surveys
• Serve as active member of the annual enrollment project team for U.S. Benefits
• Provide support for other Total Rewards projects as defined by Total Rewards Leaders
• Perform administrative tasks in support of our programs as defined by the Total Rewards team and other additional duties as needed.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
• Ability to interact with others effectively within HR and cross-functionally
• Ability to research and identify problems
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree (BA, MBA, etc.) in mathematics, statistics, business management with HR emphasis, or related field
• Ability to think logically and execute tactically
• Become familiar with Intuitive’s Total Rewards Philosophy and be able to apply it in assigned projects
• Apply learnings of compensation and benefits principles in assigned compensation and benefits projects (market analysis, employee interaction, annual enrollment, etc.)
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.