Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182803
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Paralegal position will assist the Tax Department with various corporate and tax matters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with in-house personnel and outside advisors to ensure completion and centralization of corporate compliance documents for all foreign entities, including tracking of annual reporting requirements and relevant timelines, coordination of international board meetings, and obtaining necessary signatures.
• Provide project management support on restructuring, acquisitions, dispositions, and legal entity formations. Coordinate and work with international cross-functional teams to ensure action items are completed timely and accurately. Complete transaction binders and maintain electronic files.
• Support transfer pricing team in maintaining intercompany agreements and documentation in centralized data repository.
• Assist tax team with tax compliance administration such as coordination of mailing and filing returns, annual extensions, and estimated payments.
• Work on ad hoc projects requiring basic skills with Excel for modeling, Word for drafting, and PowerPoint for presentations.
• Responsible for administrative tasks including coordination and processing of invoices, engagement letters, scheduling, and maintaining and organizing files.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5-9 years of related experience
• Licensed Notary required
• Paralegal certificate preferred
• Relevant experience in tax, corporate, and contracts a plus
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook are required
• Ability to conduct legal research, and draft and revise documents
• Experience with database systems, office technology and equipment, and project management tools
• Proven track record of accurate and detailed work along with ability to work independently, prioritize, meet deadlines and willingness to learn
• Self-motivated, strong work ethic, good interpersonal skills, good judgment, and trustworthy
• Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.