Intuitive Surgical Careers
Analytics & Data Processing Intern
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182827
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Must be concurrently enrolled and returning to an academic program in the fall in an accredited degree-seeking program.
Primary Function of Position:
We are seeking a summer intern to support the service team focused on analytics data reviews and trends. The intern will:
• Use the vast amount of data to extract useful insights, as well as assist in development of reports and analytics.
• Work closely with other member/mentor of the analytics team and have exposure to other departments throughout the company.
Additional responsibilities may include: support other Service Ops activities to gain a wider view of the service and customer support functions
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
• Engineering, Statistics, or math major.
• Great work ethic and an enthusiasm for problem solving and data analysis.
• Self-starter and able to work in a collaborative and results oriented environment.
• Analyze data in a corporate setting.
• Become skilled at manipulating large datasets.
• Learn data visualization techniques and enhance presentation of findings to senior leadership
Commitment: Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F for 10-12 weeks beginning Summer of 2019.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance law.