Intuitive Surgical Careers
Transfer Pricing Manager
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182843
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Partner with the operations and finance teams to ensure control and consistency of the transfer pricing process across the operations
• Identify, assess, implement, monitor and maintain global transfer pricing policies
• Prepare models to assist in economic and financial analysis and advise on transfer pricing aspects of business expansion and M&A
• Collaborate with tax reporting and accounting teams to prepare transfer pricing calculations and provide guidance on financial audit of transfer pricing items
• Draft transfer pricing memoranda and documentation
• Prepare FIN48 analysis related to transfer pricing positions
• Monitor and establish foreign reporting requirements for new entities and changes to current structures
• Assist International Tax Planning & Tax Controversy teams in various projects and requests
• A minimum of 6 years transfer pricing experience, preferably within a large corporation with multinational entities
• CPA and/or J.D. strongly preferred. Economics background a plus. Bachelor’s degree required.
• Strong tax research and organization skills
• Experience in a high-growth, international environment preferred
• Ability to develop and sustain relationships internally and cross-functionally
• Ability to work independently
• Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.