Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Compensation Analyst
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182873
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This position will report into the corporate compensation team. You will collaborate with HRBP leaders who are responsible for driving compensation initiatives and projects in the assigned business organizations. This position will be responsible for understanding the organization’s business models and strategies and identify complementary compensation strategies and solutions. Must be able to represent the corporate compensation function as well negotiate and influence all levels of management within the client group.
This position will also contribute to compensation program development, which may include annual salary structure design, compensation planning process, equity programs and executive compensation. Additionally, this position in partnership with the HRBPs will communicate, train and deliver compensation programs to the client groups. May also lead and consult on other HR and Compensation related projects as necessary. This incumbent will be an active member of the corporate compensation team by providing support and guidance to other team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop a deep understanding of Intuitive Surgical’s business models and strategies and identify complementary compensation strategies and solutions
• Create, develop or modify programs or processes to solve complex problems
• Negotiate and persuade all levels within the Intuitive Surgical client group to gain cooperation and achieve results
• Understand emerging compensation trends and best practices and apply them to Intuitive Surgical
• Direct the design and innovation of compensation programs and recommend new initiatives where appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field preferred. Minimum 8+ years of experience
• Proven track-record of analysis and implementation of well thought out and practical solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high quality material with meticulous attention to details
• Must be able to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption
• Strong customer orientation
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills, and advanced problem-solving orientation and decision-making skills. Proven ability to develop, present and justify positions to all levels within the company.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.